Problems seem solved…

Okay so a quick call to Jeff at Accomplish Quilting and come to find out all that was wrong was my Regulated Timeout was way too short so I had to change a 1 to a 2. How that changed on its own is anyones guess, but it is fixed now. Also I am proud of myself because I fixed my own tension issues. My rocker was not properly opening up the gaps for the top thread to get around the hook without getting stuck. Now it is great and my tension is also perfect! On the bright side Jeff also taught me how to fix my bobbin thread alarm to not go off so quickly. YAY! And here is the panto that I tried for the first time and is going on my second completed quilt which I will work on tonight!

image

Advertisements

One thought on “Problems seem solved…

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s