Today my husband was kind enough to spend the day taking me around Dallas/Fort Worth. We had to make an emergency visit because my grandmother is not doing well. Since I was here 3 days anyhow I decided to make myself a memory quilt for my last visit with my grandmother. What better way than a home sweet home row by row?
We went to the following shops:
- Suddenly Sewing – Fort Worth, TX
- Richland Sewing Center – Hurst, TX
- Sew it Up Bernina – Hurst, TX
- Quilter’s Dream – Colleyville, TX
- Must Love Fabric – Grapevine, TX
- Quilt Country – Lewisville, TX
- The Old Craft Store – Carrollton, TX
- Sew Let’s Quilt It – Dallas, TX
- Best of Bernina – Plano, TX
- Fabric Fanatics – Plano, TX
- Stitched with Love – McKinney, TX
- The Quilt Asylum – McKinney, TX
- Happiness Is… Quilting – McKinney, TX
My favorite shops were The Old Craft Store and The Quilt Asylum (you can be committed here!).
Here are a few pictures from The Old Craft Store (my phone died prior to making it to the asylum):
Boots to store patterns and a collection of old metal storage containers.
Here is my collection! Can’t wait to put this together!
I supported 11 out of the 13 fabric shops 😁
7 kits, 7 license plates, 6 patterns, random fabrics and the 1930s purple and orange flowers for a backing.