It has been a full two years since I have participated in the Finish-A-Long (FAL) but it is about time for me to participate again. Since then I have had a new job, moved, gained chickens, introduced a new indoor cat and two outdoor cats, and had a baby.
Due to me getting pregnant I finally have a quilt room again. It is the bonus room above our garage. I love it! Now, since my longarm is finally usable again, I can start finishing my projects again. Or at least I am hopeful to, even with a 3 week old son. LOL
Here are the items I want to finish first. I am not even sure if I will finish more than one, but I am putting all the items down that is on my list to finish first. I have over 60 Work In Progresses (WIPs).
The following are the ones I would like to include on my list of want to get done first. Most of them are tops that just need to be quilted.
- Texas Rangers T-Shirt Quilt 1 – for Aunt
- Texas Rangers T-Shirt Quilt 2 – for me
- Green Running Bond Brick Wall
- Pink Pathway
- Aurifil 2016 Designer BOM
- Animal Growth Chart
- Gray & Yellow Pinwheel Baby Quilt
- Chunky Churndash – Bonnie Hunter
- En Providence – Bonnie Hunter
- Rest and Refreshing BOM – Civil War Pink/Blue
- Duck Baby Quilt for Cousin